PT Pradata Integra Media (PRIME Data Center Solution / PRIME DCS) is proceeding in the filing of ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013. On Tuesday (4/11) started the awareness building training. This represents the commitment of PRIME DCS in improving performance and applying the best service to all service user especially in service procedure to client for our data center and IT solution.
The ISO 9001: 2015 certificate is issued by British Standard Institute Indonesia as the Certification Body of Indonesia, in accordance with the commitment signed by the Director and employees of PRIME DCS as an effort to continuously improve the service especially in the scope of service quality improvement with internal restructuring of the organization.
The process of obtaining ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001: 2013 certificates will certainly support our ongoing service improvement program, especially in the provision of services in accordance with the increasing demands of our clients, as well as the company’s future development program in becoming the most reliable integrated data center services and solutions.
Meanwhile, Director of PRIME DCS, Nikolas Budi Pradoto, expressed the need for corporate data security commitment as one of the main attributes in fulfilling customer satisfaction, and affect the credibility and trust of customers.
Later Certification of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001: 2013 will be a reference for PRIME DCS in handling service satisfaction to clients. With this certification, we hope that in the future PRIME DCS will always be able to provide the best service to all service users in every situation.
The ISO 9001: 2015 and 27001: 2013 certification process begins in April 2018, beginning with the process of building awareness and providing an understanding of ISO 9001 through the implementation of a two-day training on “Awareness ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001” topics for certification teams and all managers and staff involved, followed by executive briefing for unit managers.
The objective of the ISO 27001: 2013 standard is to provide models for setting, deploying, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving the Information Security Management System. And this became the company’s strategic decision to adopt ISO 27001: 2013.
Lots of advantages for the company as well as from our client side with PRIME DCS decided to implement ISO 27001: 2013 as the information security standard. These benefits can enhance the client’s confidence in our data security and service procedures that conform to International standards. Some of the benefits of implementing ISO 27001: 2013 include:
- Helping organizations with conformity to the requirements of information security standards that have been tested (best practice in information security).
- Ensure that the organization has security-related controls over its business process environment that may pose a risk or disruption.
- Increase the trust of customers, third parties, and all stakeholders that exist on the services provided through the organization.
- Assist the organization in carrying out continuous improvement in the management of information security.
- Minimize risk through a professional, standardized and comprehensive risk assessment process within the risk management framework.
- Improving the effectiveness and reliability of information security.
- One of the most recognized information security standards worldwide.
- Comply with laws and laws such as the ITE Law, etc.
- Demonstrate good governance in the handling of information.
- There are independent ISMS-related reviews with audits annually.
Tags: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, Prime DCS