Business cannot always avoid disasters, whether a natural disaster or intentionally created disaster (terrorist attack for eg.), but with careful and well documented planning, the effect of disaster event can be reduce to the minimum impact. Various objective of a Disaster Recovery Plan including minimize operation downtime and data losses, and provide the ability for business to be back in fully functioning operation mode at fastest time as possible while ensuring the whole operation become stable and fully recover.
PRIME will help your organization to adopt Business Continuity Plan (BCP), a comprehensive sets of best practice which cover broader range of business continuity including :
- Business Resumption Plan
- Occupant Emergency Plan
- Continuity of Operations Plan
- Incident Management Plan and
- Disaster Recovery Plan
Focus to the fifth element on BCP guidelines, on Disaster Recovery Plan, PRIME will draft a comprehensive set of Recovery Planning that will ensure benefit to your organization.
- Providing a sense of security
- Minimizing risk of delays
- Guaranteeing the reliability of standby systems
- Providing a standard for testing the plan
- Minimizing decision-making during a disaster
- Reducing potential legal liabilities
- Lowering unnecessarily stressful work environment