With the PRIME ASSESSMENT SERVICES each client will receive reporting for three vital parts for their data center needs:
- A clear explanation of their existing data center capacity, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Evaluation and planning of the data center for future needs to develop, upgrade, and expand.
- Results oriented assessment, for real application using the CFD Modeling software and technologically advanced data center tools, which output picture, video, and graphic details of the data center monitoring.
Our PRIME ASSESSMENT SERVICES, can be used for operational procedures as follows:
- Planning For Layout of Equipment
- Utility Service Assessment
- Emergency Power Assessment
- Systematic UPS and battery Assessment
- Power Distribution Assessment
- Data Center Cooling Assessment
- Full Fire detection and Suppression Assessment
- Data Center Lighting Assessment
- Data Center Security Assessment
- Data Center Monitoring and Systems Control Assessment
- Data Center Operational Maintenance Assessment
With the PRIME ASSESSMENT SERVICES clients will receive various support qualities as follows:
- Excellence and data center reliability
- Redundancy in the duplication of data center components or required functions
- Scalability for the data center model or desired growth and functions
- Maintainability through the ease of the scheduled data center maintenance functions
- Fault Tolerance for the data center to meet its required operational functions Manageability of the data center to increase the capabilities of the data center control and management
PRIME ASSESSMENT SERVICES provide the supporting data center services for emergency power, utility switchgear, PDU, UPS, and CRAC. This is so that the devices have more ability to provide power, space, and cooling for the data center needs. With the PRIME ASSESSMENT SERVICES an important factor to identify data center issues related to:
- Data center threats and potential vulnerability identification.
- Data center single point failure identification.
- Data center maintainability limitation identification.
- Data center fault tolerance identification
- Composition of a full assessment to minimize data center risk and improve our clients services output.