Data center auditing is a vital part of data center planning. There are many aspects or challenges to be resolved these can be data center space cooling capacity, minimizing the use of the data center space. One of the ultimate challenges is maintaining the equipment to keep it running at the optimal level to meet the clients needs..
PRIME has a mission to provide our clients effective solutions, with our data center audit services. Our audit service provides facility managers and responsive support for an objective view on our clients data center infrastructure. This is accomplished by applying the best service in the design, management, and data center infrastructure operations.
Our data center audit services, inspection, and data collection cover all areas of data center maintenance practices through the following services:
- Data Center Facilities
- Data Center Racks
- Data Center Cabling
- Data Center Cooling
- Data Center Power
- Data Center Monitoring Systems
- Data Center Service practices
PRIME also provides as part of the audit service routine check up services through our audit facility:
- Performance check up that covers five categories: cooling, power, monitoring, service and general facility & security.
- Data center health snapshot that includes capacity utilization statistic and chances to improve availability and efficiency.
- Our objective auditing provides observation and recommendations for resolution of client issues. Our audit service will provide our clients a complete comprehensive summary on the findings and observations of their data center. The audit summary contains recommendations, as well as the return on investment that will result by resolving any issues found while observing the client data center.
- Identification of solutions to increase effectiveness of data center energy usage and increase space.
- Proven strategies to meet data center infrastructure initiatives with planning, support, and within client budget requirements.
- The audit summary provides objective insight related to data center infrastructure health, status, and overallusage.
With the accuracy of the PRIME data center audit, clients can set future plans related to their data center and company goals related to increasing data center requirements, and associated maintenance costs